The Faculty of Social Sciences is seeking to fill a full-time (100%) vacancy in the Department of Political Sciences for a Doctoral Student on the project
Multiple Inequalities and Intersectionality in European External Policies
- You prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of Gender and Politics, more particularly on the project described above.
- You publish scientific articles related to the research project of the assignment.
- You contribute to research in the Department of Political Sciences, more particularly the research group Citizenship, Equality & Diversity.
Profile and requirements
- You hold a master degree in political sciences, EU studies, gender/diversity studies, other social sciences or relevant disciplines.
- You can submit outstanding academic results.
- Students in the final year of their degree can also apply.
- Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy.
- You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative and cooperative.
- Excellent knowledge of English is a requirement; good proficiency of any other EU language is a plus; knowledge of gender studies is also a plus.
- Applications may only be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org until July 10th 2018 midnight and should include a copy of your CV and a cover letter explaining your motivation.
- For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Petra Meier, +32 2 265 55 93, email@example.com.