Women in Finance Belgium is a unique association, regrouping more than 40 financial institutions committed to more gender equality. You can discover more about our association on LinkedIn : Women in Finance Belgium: Overview | LinkedIn
Women in Finance is seeking a student (F – M – X), preferably finishing a Master in Gender, for a 2 months summer job, possibly followed by a part time job from September on.
Be passionate by gender equality
Have good communication skills (oral and written)
Be fluent in English and at least French or Dutch, have some knowledge of the other language (understand discussions – answer in your language or English). Trilingual is a plus.
Want to contribute to the development of a unique professional network for more gender equality in finance
Tasks will involve :
- Participation to all (mostly virtual) meetings, preparing agenda and making the minutes
- Building a regular communication flow with the members, through a newsletter on gender equality practices
- Collecting useful practices of members on some aspects of gender equality
- Improve our visibility on social media.
- Be a champion of Diversity and Inclusion and represent the values of WIF in every interaction with all WIF internal and external stakeholders.
For more info : please contact firstname.lastname@example.org