Europe’s demography in terms of ethno-cultural composition is rapidly diversifying in an unprecedented way. This topic has become a priority issue for policymakers at the national and EU-level. There is a great concern on how to deal adequately with superdiversity as it affects all realms of society.
The second edition of the Summer School ‘Europe: Diversity and Migration’ addresses these issues from an interdisciplinary perspective and provides participants with insights, information and tools based on theoretical perspectives, empirical case studies and several field visits.
- Where: Stadscampus, University of Antwerp, Belgium
- When: 25 June – 6 July 2018
- Who: Master students and final year Bachelor students who are interested in deepening their knowledge about Europe related diversity and migration issues. Students from all disciplines are encouraged to apply.
- Registration fee: €400. University of Antwerp students are entitled to a refund of €150.
- Application details: Online through Mobility Online before 16 April 2018.
- More information: www.uantwerpen.be/europe-diversity-migration